THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE
We accept deposits for upcoming litters at the point that pregnancy is confirmed.
(balance will be due when you take your puppy home).
Our Puppy Purchase Basics:
Reserving your pup will require a $200 deposit (applied to the cost of pup) to reserve your place on our list.
Pups will be selected in order that deposits are received on a first come, first serve basis-
**Puppy selection will begin around 4-5 weeks **
(unless other arrangements are made that fit with others who choose ahead of you)
Before submitting your deposit, we would like to visit with you, so please call or email us.
Please contact us either by phone:
918-809-4158 (Londa's mobile)
At the point that you decide to reserve one of our pups,
deposits may be sent to:
Hershy's Star Labs
PO Box. 701355
Tulsa, OK 74170
(Please make check payable to: Hershy's Star Labs)
via PayPal - Using "Friends and Family" option
For PayPal, be sure to select the 'Friends and Family' option so it won't cost you an additional fee)
(If you call, please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I can
(References available upon request)
We are located in Tulsa, OK
Please tell your friends(wonderful things :) about us!
(I will respond to inquiries as soon as possible. : )
We will enjoy earning your trust!
The 10 Commandments From a Pet's Point of View
- My life is likely to last 10-15 years, any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
- Give me time to understand what you want from me, don't be impatient, short-tempered, or irritable.
- Place your trust in me and I will always trust you back. Respect is earned not given as an inalieable right.
- Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment, I am not capable of understanding why? I only know I have been rejected, you have your work entertainment and friends I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes, even if I don't understand your words I understand your voice and your tone, "you only have to look at my tail".
- Be aware that however you treat me I'll never forget it, and if it's cruel it may affect me forever.
- Please don't hit me I can't hit back, but I can bite and scratch and I really don't ever want to do that.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right foods or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak, I may be just dog tired.
- Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old and may also need love, care, comfort, and attention.
- Go with me on difficult journeys, never say, "I can't bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence". Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember, irrespective of what you do I will always love you.
© Stan Rawlinson started 1993 finalised 1998
Dog Behaviourist and Obedience Trainer
0208 979 2019
MORE INFORMATION about US
When we're not raising puppies....
Art is helping people find the right home for their family and pets.
(He is really good!! :)
Art is the Broker/Owner of
Realty 66, LLC,
our independent Real Estate Service
-the best company in Tulsa!
So... CALL HIM!!
So as you can see, our focus is not only on the family pet, but definitely THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
For your housing needs, you can reach Art at 918-289-9841
All in the family....
Our son is a gifted craftsman, and we are very proud of him.
He builds custom electric guitars.
If you are a musician, you'll want to check out his website.
Archetype Custom Guitars
Several well known musicans have played and admired these guitars...
Lead guitarist for Tracy Lawrence plays one of Ben's guitars !
If you would like to see a sample of the workmanship, please click the link.
Serenade your pup, playing soft tunes on your beautiful new custom guitar?!
You'll be amazed at his attention to detail !
And the quality sound they produce is a cut above the rest !
(and YES! He made the guitar in the photo below!(WOW!)
Archetype Custom Guitars